Trading commodity futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge and financial resources.
By: Rick Alexander, senior broker at Zaner Group.
CORN: 5/18/12 THE ELECTRONIC GRAIN HOURS WILL BE EXTENTED TO FROM 5:00 PM THROUGH 2:00PM CST DUE TO NEW COMPETITION FROM THE ICE EXCHANGE. THIS WILL START ON SUNDAY EVENING MAY 20TH at 5:00PM. Higher close yesterday for corn futures. CORN HAD BEEN RANGE BOUND BETWEEN 590 AND 685, BASIS, THE JULY CONTRACT, SINCE THE BEGINING OF OCTOBER but settled below 600 on May 10th. Now corn has rallied from 572 1/4 up to 626 1/2 in just four trading sessions helped by possible Chinese buying of corn. Today, it had its best close in twelve sessions as shown below. There still is, however, is very good resistance overhead as where the July contract stalled out before. For additional customizable charts and quotes visit Markethead.com for a FREE, no-obligation 30 day subscription. SELL SIGNAL FOR CORN FUTURES. CALL FOR DETAILS AT (312) 277-0107 OR EMAIL email@example.com!
Subscribe FREE to Zaner Group’s Daily Research Newsletter.
Futures, options and forex trading is speculative in nature and involves substantial risk of loss. All known news and events have already been factored into the price of the underlying commodities discussed.
- Corn Catches a Nice Bounce Off of Lows (5/17)
- Rick Alexander’s Corn futures commentary (5/16)
- Judy Crawford’s Corn futures Market Update (5/16)
- USDA Crop Report Quick View (5/10)
- Soybean Meal futures show a fresh buy signal (5/10)
- Rick Alexander’s Financial futures commentary (5/16)
- Heating Oil & Gasoline RBOB show sell signals (5/14)
- Rick Alexander’s Meat futures commentary (5/16)
- Metal complex tumbles, Gold futures generate a sell signal (5/11)
- Judy Crawford’s Currency futures Market Update (5/16)
- Live Cattle & Feeder Cattle futures give buy signals (5/15)
- Judy Crawford’s Stock Index futures Market Update (5/16)
- Cotton #2 futures show a fresh sell signal (5/16)
- Rick Alexander’s Energy futures commentary (5/16)
- Feeder Cattle futures show a buy signal (5/17)
- Markethead: Quotes, charts, news, commentary and more